Sunday, January 18, 2009

Running a Marathon

I have decided it's time to tackle a hard task. It's been too long since I accomplished something that was out of my personal comfort zone. Therefore I have decided to run a marathon, specifically PF Changs Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in 2010 on January 17, 2010.

Training starts tomorrow with a 5 mile run/okay walk who am I kidding...but I am going to work my way up!

As part of my training regime I am going to post my miles logged on my blog.

Here is what my training should look like:
Monday 5 miles
Tuesday 5 miles
Wednesday OFF
Thursday 5 miles
Friday Off
Saturday 7 miles
Sunday OFF

I am not setting goals for how long I want to do the 26.2 miles in yet because right now 26 miles is a distance I would only consider traveling in my CAR....but I will get there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow. A marathon? Everybody here has the marathon fever, too. Well, I don't, but I'm currently encumbered. Is Abby going in the stroller next January?